Once you retain our services, we will introduce you to expert team for advice on obtaining your visa.
Every country has different processes and procedures for visa requirements. Our experts remains abreast of the latest changes and updates. Accordingly, their advice and guidance is always well-informed and practical.
We will guide our clients throughout the entire visa process including completion of applications, preparing financial statements, interview training and conducting mock interviews. Our goal is to equip students to meet the relevant requirements of the applicable High Commission or Embassy.
While not an exhaustive list, most visa applications will ask for some or all of the following:
- Completed application form
- Bank draft for visa processing fees
- University or college acceptance letter
- IELTS/TOEFL score sheet
- Record of academic and work experience history
- Valid travel documents, including passport
- Current photograph
- Medical reports
- Proof of overseas student health coverage
- Approval letter of any bank line of credit
- Bank statements, pay slips of students or sponsor
- Evidence of sponsorship (if applicable)
- Form I-20 A-B (SEVIS electronic version) to authenticate acceptance at DHS approved college
- Proof of payment for SEVIS I-901 fee